Outlook is used by millions of email users throughout the world. Although, Microsoft has worked on almost all the lope holes that an email service faces but still there are many things that are meant to trouble you if you are an email user. One of such issue is trouble in sending and receiving email through Outlook 2010. A user creates an email account so that he/she can communicate via email, but is you can’t send and receive emails then what is the use of having an email account.
In case you are facing this issue, the first thing you need to check is your internet connection. May be you are not connected to the internet and that is the reason you can’t send and receive messages. If the internet is not working then contact your ISP and check. If the problem still persists then you can take assistance from technicians that are available at Outlook Support Number. But I’ll suggest you try the below method of creating a new email profile before going to any technicians:
- Open the email setup dialog box.
- Start the new profile wizard by clicking on Show profiles.
- Now click Add to start the new profile wizard.
- In the profile name box type Test and then click Ok.
- Now click to select manually Configure Server Settings check box. Click Next.
- Choose Service page will open, now click Internet E-mail and then click Next.
- Fill in the boxes of Internet E-mail Settings dialog box.
- Ensure that your Account type is POP3. Then click Next. (your new profile is created)
- Now this profile as your default Outlook profile.
- Now try to send yourself an email using Outlook.
If you receive the email that means you have successfully troubleshot the issue and now you will be able to send and receive emails using your Outlook account. But if in case you are still unable to send or receive mail then you are left with just one option and that is to take help of experts over this issue. As Outlook experts will able to diagnose the main issue and could help you with instant support. You can get in touch with these experts at Outlook Helpline Number whenever you want.