MS Outlook is one the highly used email clients with millions of the users across the world. People generally use Outlook for business purpose. In organizations, Outlook plays an important role because the total communication depends on it. The main feature of MS Outlook is it allows users to send and receive emails. But, it is the very annoying condition for the users if this function gets interrupted because of any error as it directly affects business cycle.
When this unfavorable condition arises, the user may get Error code 0x800ccc0e. Users generally face this issue if there is a conflict between SMTP servers and whenever users try to communicate during account configuration. To resolve these issue users can directly talk to Outlook support executive and resolve all their queries regarding Outlook account. To contact support executives all you need to do is just dial Outlook customer care number UK.
However, with this blog, we are trying resolving this error with different methods, for more assistance you can also contact Outlook customer support +44 (0)808-101-2159 UK.
• Sing into MS Outlook account and go to Tool menu
• Click on Account setting
• Now user will see an Account Setting box will open on your screen, go to Email tab
• Now click on email account
• Now user will see a ‘Change E-mail Account’ window, click on More Setting button
• Once the user clicks on More Setting button, he will find Internet E-mail Setting pop-up
• Now click on Outgoing Server tab and check the ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication’ checkbox.
• At last click on Ok
With above given method users can resolve all error codes like 0x800ccc15; 0x80042108; 0x800ccc0e; 0x800ccc0b, 0x800ccc79; 0x800ccc67; 0x80040900; 0x800ccc81; 0x80040119; 0x80040600 that may appear on Outlook screen .
However, for naïve users, it may be actually difficult to solve this issue, if you are in the similar situation then feel free to contact Outlook support team at toll-free Outlook customer support number.